The Bid Office Dresden 2025 offers a teleservice with its website www.dresden2025.de. This portal is thus subject to the provisions of the German Telemedia Act (TMG). Furthermore, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (EU-DSGVO) applies.
Automatic data acquisition
The use of this website is basically possible without disclosure of personal data. Personal data are individual details about personal or factual circumstances of a specific or identifiable natural person, i.e. above all data which are associated with the name or from the context of which a direct reference can be established.
When accessing the portal, the following data is stored for the purpose of security checks:
- IP address of the using host
- Date and time of the request
- Client software of the requesting computer, i.e. usually browser type and desired access method/function
- Transmitted input values (e.g.: search terms)
- Access status of the Web server (e.g.: file transferred, file not found, command not executed) and the name of the requested file.
The data collected shall be deleted after a security check has been carried out and within ten days at the latest.
For statistical purposes, we use an installation of the analysis software Matomo (formerly Piwik), which is operated entirely within the computer centre of the Dresden state capital's own IT services operation. Complete IP addresses are not processed and only stored in a shortened form.
The collection and storage of data by Matomo may be revoked at any time with effect for the future:
Your visit to our site is not recorded.
Collection and processing of personal data for the dispatch of the newsletter
The use of the newsletter presupposes the voluntary input of personal data in order to be able to fulfil the requested services. All personal data is collected and stored exclusively for the purpose of receiving the newsletter. To receive the newsletter of the Bid Office Dresden 2025, a valid E-Mail address must be entered. This is stored in a database and forms the basis for the performance of the service. The registered E-Mail address also serves as access for the user to modify his settings or to cancel the subscription to the newsletter. We use Newsletter2Go as a service provider for sending our newsletters. Within the scope of this registration, you agree that your entered data will be transmitted to Newsletter2Go. Please observe the data protection regulations and general terms and conditions of Newsletter2Go.
The processing of personal data takes place with your consent. According to art. 13 para. 2 EU-DSGVO you will be informed about the following rights:
- You cannot be forced or urged to maintain your consent.
- You can revoke your consent at any time. After revocation your data will be deleted.
- You have the following rights vis-à-vis the City of Dresden or the competent authority: according to Art. 15 EU-DSGVO a right to information, according to Art. 16 EU-GSDVO the right to correct incorrect data, according to Art. 17 EU-DSGVO the right to deletion or to be forgotten, according to Art. 18 EU-DSGVO the right to limit the processing.
- They have the right to lodge a complaint against the processing of their personal data with the data protection supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 EU-DSGVO.
The employees of the City of Dresden entrusted with the processing of personal data and the employees of the institutions commissioned by the City of Dresden are obliged to maintain data secrecy and confidentiality in accordance with Art. 29 and Art. 32 para. 4 EU-DSGVO. Contractual measures have been taken to ensure that the data protection regulations are also observed by external parties.
Online use of Adobe fonts
The City of Dresden assumes no responsibility for the content of other Internet sites that can be reached via links from the administration portal. The links are only checked and evaluated cursorily when they are integrated. A continuous examination of the content is neither intended nor possible.
Your message to us will not be automatically encrypted. Without encryption the knowledge by third parties is not excluded.
If you wish an answer, we assume that you agree with an answer by a likewise unencrypted E-Mail, if our answer does not require encryption even after its Content.
If you would like general information on data protection at the city administration, you can contact the data protection officer. Further information and contact details can be found here: